The Entrepreneur Advantage program is a creative collective of like-minded entrepreneurs who gather to Engage, Empower and Evolve.
The Entrepreneur Advantage series incorporates a framework of learning that works. It is for those that dare to dream of a new destiny, who want to grow their concepts, products, and services into a rewarding business. It is an innovative program model for the time-sensitive entrepreneur. Entrepreneur Advantage focuses on connecting all the best portions from the successful Urban Hope Entrepreneur Center/E-Hub programs. Guided discussions will be led by award-winning entrepreneur Mark Burwell, Executive Director Emeritus of E-Hub Entrepreneur Center
• How to make an impact in the marketplace
• How to develop and connect to new, invaluable resources
• How to design your business canvas for strategic growth
• How to market your business to the right people in the right way
• Peer-to-peer empowerment and sharing of knowledge and resources
• Becoming an entrepreneur of influence
• Learn dozens of legal traps and how to avoid them
• Over 200 tips for launching, growing or rebooting your business.
We are proud to offer a podcast series hosted on SoundCloud. This program is an alternative to our in-person classroom series "Stepping Up to New Opportunities". Session 1-15 is from our workbook. The next workshop series will include Sessions 16-30, covering "The New Evolutionary Entrepreneur", includes 200 minutes of tips and concepts for evolving and reinventing yourself and your business as you embark on a new journey. Click on the link below to listen to our podcast series.
Session 22: Reflections on the Path Ahead
Session 23: Time Out